- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Studying Graduate Diploma in Bushfire Protection
NSW Rural Fire Service Qualifications:
- Certificate of Proficiency – Crew Leader
- Certificate of Proficiency – Advanced Firefighter
- Certificate of Proficiency – Village Firefighter
- Certificate of Proficiency – Basic Bush Firefighter
- Certificate of Proficiency – Rural Fire Instructed
- Certificate of Proficiency – Rural Fire Assessor
Andrew Muirhead is the newest member to join Building Code & Bushfire Hazard Solutions joining us at the beginning of 2018. He is an active member of the NSW Rural Fire Service with over 10 years’ experience and has successfully completed his Basic, Village, Advanced Fire Fighter and Crew Leader courses. Throughout his service he has participated in numerous hazard reduction burns, delivered various training programs, competed in fire-fighting competitions, attending emergency calls and other activities associated with the RFS.
Andrew with his NSW Rural Fire Service experience and his Civil Engineering knowledge has quickly become an invaluable member of Building Code & Bushfire Hazard Solutions.
Andrew ’s role includes undertaking site inspections, fire trail, and land surveys as well as the preparation of both Bush Fire and BAL Assessments. His position within Building Code & Bushfire Hazard Solutions also sees him working onsite with the Asset Protection Zone Maintenance team.